• Breaking News: Two-Car Accident Closes Orinda Eastbound 24 Entrance at 7:30am January 30, 2014

Classes Added for ’12-’13 School Year

Helen Britto, Staff Writer
March 9, 2012
Filed under News

As the school year winds down, the hype over next year’s classes increases. With this year’s successful new class Law and Society, many students are curious to find out which classes have been added and which cut from Miramonte’s large list of courses. “As of now no classes have been cut,... Read More »

Herman Cain’s 15 Minutes of Fame Are Up

Herman Cain’s 15 Minutes of Fame Are Up

Helen Britto, Staff Writer
December 15, 2011
Filed under Opinion

Officially announcing his intentions to run for the Republican presidential ticket in August of 2011, Georgia native Herman Cain unexpectedly took the polls by storm. Gaining recognition with his 9-9-9 plan, the virtually unknown businessman soared over many of the favored Republican candidates. However,... Read More »

Increase in Cafeteria Prices Raises Questions

Helen Britto, Staff Writer
November 4, 2011
Filed under News

The tough economy seems to be affecting Miramonte High School more than expected. Increased food prices in the cafeteria and vending machines have been the source of many controversial discussions, and while students have different views over the raises, one thing is certain: these higher prices have... Read More »

Enrique Iglesias Charms San Jose

Enrique Iglesias Charms San Jose

Helen Britto, Staff Writer
October 11, 2011
Filed under Entertainment

Enrique Iglesias. While most teens who hear that name immediately think of the insanely hot pop star jumping around with the Jersey Shore cast in his "I Like It" music video, anyone over 40 who hears it can’t help but be taken back to the time of Julio Iglesias: a man who needed no introduction, and... Read More »