• Breaking News: Two-Car Accident Closes Orinda Eastbound 24 Entrance at 7:30am January 30, 2014

Performers for Progress

Spencer Holmes, Staff Writer
April 12, 2012
Filed under News, Uncategorized

Tonight and tomorrow, Performers for Progress, theater group headed by seniors Cecily Schmidt and Sarah Brovelli, will put on their sixth annual show at 7:30 in the theater. Performers for Progress is a student-run theater group that showcases student talent to raise money for charities. Each year,... Read More »

Student of the Issue: Chris Treat

Student of the Issue: Chris Treat

Spencer Holmes, Staff Writer
November 4, 2011
Filed under Feature

Senior Chris Treat is well known around the Miramonte campus. It’s not evident at first glance, but Treat possesses an amazing talent similar to photographic memory. Treat’s specialty? Dates, calendars, and maps. Treat spends much of his free time looking at maps and learning about cities all... Read More »

Miramonte Welcomes New Football Coach

Spencer Holmes
September 30, 2011
Filed under Sports

Jack Schram moves up in the Varsity football coaching staff to Head Coach this year. Schram comes to the team with over 20 years of coaching experience. As an Assistant Coach for the team since 2006, he worked under Coach John Wade until Wade decided to retire from Miramonte to coach Dublin High School... Read More »

Varsity Football Takes It to Da G

Spencer Holmes
September 30, 2011
Filed under Sports

This year, the varsity football team got off to a strong start. They beat Kennedy High School last Monday 42-22 after the home opener was rescheduled due to lightning the previous Friday. The season opener against Anecy (Petaluma) the week before resulted in the Mats’ first win. The team went... Read More »